Relaxer Courses Starts in...
ABT accredited Relaxer Courses Feb - nov 2019
ABT accredited Relaxer Courses Camberley, Bagshot, Bracknell, & Ascot Areas
Students must be 16 or over
You will not need to bring any equipment but you can bring your own flat irons combs and brushes if you chose. For this course, you will need to provide a model that will attend the venue at 1 pm.
This course gives you the skills to perform a number of blow-drying techniques on different hair types.
you will become health and safety compliant and a confident consultant at addressing different hair textures and lengths and understanding how they respond to different blow-drying techniques.
you will be able to select the correct equipment and products to suit the needs of your client.
A certificate will be issued allowing you to practice these blow-drying techniques with the relevant insurance.
- Be able to work safely in the salon
- Understand health and safety and legal requirements in the salon
- Understand the safety requirements of products used
- Be able to work hygienically in the salon
- Be able to blow dry and finish the hair into shape
- Understand different blow-drying and finishing techniques
- Be able to select the correct products
- Understand the effects of blow-drying and finishing techniques on the hair
- Understand the effects of product used on the hair
- Be able to communicate effectively with clients
- Be able to provide after care advice to clients
Course Cancellation Policy
Courses are refundable up to 8 days prior to the start date. At this point, courses are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
You may send a replacement providing they meet the student criteria. We reserve the right to cancel the course date, in this case, we will notify you at least 7 days prior to the event and advise you of an alternative date/venue or provide you with a full refund.
In the event of a course cancellation with less than 7 days’ notice, a new course date or refund will be organised for you however in this instance The Global Hair Academy is NOT liable for travel expenses, childcare, potential loss of income or any potential associated costs.
Students must be 16 years or older for all courses apart from braiding and blow-dry for which they can be 14.
Students must be 18 years of age attend the Relaxer course.