Cutting All Hair Types Courses Starts in...
ABT accredited Cutting All Hair Types Jan - Jun 2019
ABT accredited Cutting All Hair Types Courses Camberley, Bagshot, Bracknell, & Ascot Areas
This ABT accredited course teaches the basic principles of hairdressing which will help eliminate any major disasters demonstrate techniques such as free0hand, club cutting, and layering. You will also understand how to cut different hair types and lengths.
For many, Cutting is the scariest topic in Hairdressing. I am sure this is because they fear going wrong and not knowing how to rectify it.
After all who wants the raft of someone who has just had a large section cut out off their hair by accident? There is hope!
This course is suitable for beginners, parents or those who simply would like a refresher.
Course Cancellation Policy
Courses are refundable up to 8 days prior to the start date. At this point, courses are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
You may send a replacement providing they meet the student criteria. We reserve the right to cancel the course date, in this case, we will notify you at least 7 days prior to the event and advise you of an alternative date/venue or provide you with a full refund.
In the event of a course cancellation with less than 7 days’ notice, a new course date or refund will be organized for you however in this instance The Global Hair Academy is NOT liable for travel expenses, childcare, potential loss of income or any potential associated costs.
Students must be 16 years or older for all courses apart from braiding and blow-dry for which they can be 14.
Students must be 18 years of age attend the Relaxer course.
- •Be able to work safely in the salon
- •Understand health and safety and legal requirements in the salon
- •Understand the safety requirements of products used
- •Be able to work hygienically in the salon
- •Be able to prepare hair for Cutting services
- •Be able to provide cutting services
- •Be able to communicate effectively with clients
- •Be able to provide aftercare advice to clients Outcomes detailed
- •Identify the use of PPE
- •Ensure your client is gowned and any jewellery removed
- •Check the hair is healthy and manageable
- •Ensure clothing is suitable; shoulders covered and no open-toe shoes
- •Ensure your personal appearance is clean and hygienic
- •Prepare your workstation is tidy and clean
- •Ensure your equipment is clean
- •Chair must be clean and adjusted to the correct level for yourself and client
- •Area is free from hazards i.e. wires or hot equipment
- •Conduct a consultation to identify the client’s needs and whether or not their hair is ready to be cut
- •Check for contra-indications
- •Identify factors which may influence your choice of style, for example, face shape
- •Use cutting techniques which take your found factors into consideration
- •Identify the hair texture, fine, medium or coarse
- •Ensure the salon and equipment used is clean and tidy
- •Create a fished cut that is suitable for your client
- •Areas must be free from spillages, products, loose wires and hazardous equipment