how to Braid Courses Starts in...
ABT accredited hair braiding courses Nov - Jun 2019
ABT accredited Hair Braiding Courses Camberley, Bagshot, Bracknell & Ascot Areas
Students must be 14 or over
This ABT accredited course will develop your skills in creatively plaiting, twisting, and corn-rowing hair.
These skills will give you additional styling techniques and the understanding of caring for your client’s hair.
This course is suitable for beginners, parents, barbers, and hairdressers through which you will learn and practice a variety of braiding techniques.
Course Cancellation Policy
Courses are refundable up to 8 days prior to the start date. At this point, courses are non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances.
You may send a replacement providing they meet the student criteria. We reserve the right to cancel the course date, in this case, we will notify you at least 7 days prior to the event and advise you of an alternative date/venue or provide you with a full refund.
In the event of a course cancellation with less than 7 days’ notice, a new course date or refund will be organised for you however in this instance The Global Hair Academy is NOT liable for travel expenses, childcare, potential loss of income or any potential associated costs.
Students must be 16 years or older for all courses apart from braiding and blow-dry for which they can be 14.
Students must be 18 years of age attend the Relaxer course.
• Work in a safe and clean environment
• Ensure you and your client are protected
• Be able to plait
• Be able to twist
• Be able to use these techniques on and off the scalp
• Provide consultations
• Create styles through a mixture of plaiting techniques
• Recommend suitable braiding options (relating to occupation)
• Identify the role history of braiding plays in today’s society
• Select appropriate services based on client’s hair type
• Demonstrate a variety of styles
• Deliver relevant after care advice